Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Just One Word

I came across an interesting idea today through site called oneword365.com.   If you have moment take a look and consider this intriguing concept.  The idea is to choose one word to be your mantra, your focus, your theme if you will, for 2014.   The premise is to ditch that list of resolutions and have one single word begin to define the way you are going to live the coming year.  Not so easy to do when you sit and think about it.  After careful thought I decided upon the word BELIEVE.

For the next 365 days I commit to be guided by the word BELIEVE.  I will let this simple word that can encompass so much be my north star.  BELIEVE.  I will BELIEVE in myself.  I will BELIEVE in my dreams. I will BELIEVE in others and I will BELIEVE in my choices.

If you had to choose just one word for 2014 what would you settle upon?   Visit http://oneword365.com and learn about the power of one word.


No comments:

Post a Comment